Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Picture Day

Hello Everyone!  We're still alive ... still don't know how much longer we'll be here ... just working day to day.  We really don't have cool stuff to talk about cuz all we do is drive around in CRAZY traffic trying to settle claims with insureds.  Therefore, I'll share some pics from the past 3-4 weeks here.

Very cool pic of the palm tree posing with Lefty and Poncho

The 4 campers enjoying the nice evenings

What does the sign on the bottom mean?

Too cute!

What is it?

Cool way to get around the city!
Adjuster Dog found a ball in the back seat.  It kept her occupied while Philoberto settled claims.
Stupid daily traffic ... takes FOREVER to get anyplace!
Dang it!  I also have some cool pics of Adjuster Dog hauling around a BIG stick but I can't get it uploaded.  So, hope you enjoyed the pics. We're off doing paperwork.  

Until later, Peace & Love & Pray for Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment