Monday, August 19, 2013

Introducing Her Highness

Blurry picture cuz I didn't have glasses on when I snapped it ... didn't know twas blurry until now!

As I hopped out of the shower this morning I spotted Her Highness on my pillow.  This never, EVER happens.  Then I thought about it.  She looked so comfortable and natural.  The light bulb came on ... she is there every time we leave her alone or when she thinks we can't see her.  Her Highness is very tricky, yes indeed.

Philoberto popped into the office this morning and learned that we're NOT fired yet!  This is good news as far as we're concerned.  I'm guessing we'll be here another week but things change daily.



Anne Davey (aka AD) happy beside her new Dogwood tree!  Dang she needs a hair cut badly!  I also just noticed doggy poo in blue bag in the background.

These are the guns THAT ARE NOT WITH US!  Mosberg, upper right was confiscated at the border!

Does anyone have/use a Garmin?  We had to get one when we arrived in CA because we can't navigate using Verizon.  It works great ... we both love it ... but it doesn't see the lower 49 states.  Deciphered ... must purchase lower 49 for $$$ so we can use it back home.  Phil says it's a Canadian conspiracy ... I say it's a Garmin thing.  Soooo, (they say that a lot here), we'll purchase whatever so we can use it in the good old US of A!

I'm thinking that's about it for now, so until later ....

Peace & Love & Pray for Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment