Friday, August 23, 2013

Mr. Philoberto

Mr. Philoberto es muy importante (google translate if you must).  Seems he has transitioned from field adjuster to inside complaint call taker (in addition to finishing up his field claims).  Mr. Philoberto is awesome ... he can do it all!  The "call center" isn't really set up for this so everyone is figuring it out as they go along.  Not even sure of the hours yet or how long this will continue ... so as before, we'll let y'all know when we know something.

Adjuster Dog and I hang out in the RV park during the day.  The weather is beautiful and I'm very grateful for that.  We're outside most of the day and AD (the other one, not me) finds herself in trouble constantly.  Seems she can NOT resist barking at the other campers (and their dogs).  Getting to the point where we're considering a bark collar but we don't want to give the Canadians our dollars if we don't have to.

Beautiful sunset driving home last night.  
We met more friends while camping here.  They're in a witness protection program so I can't name names, but the un-named female prepared a wonderful knock your socks off Italian dinner one night!  They have departed the storm and the country for greener pastures but we intend to stay in touch.

Happy Campers Courtesy of Mrs. No Name!

I have no idea other than AD was too exhausted to play with her ducted duck.  We actually call it the duct duck.  It doesn't care, it's not alive.  Her Highness has destroyed all of her toys so we ducted this one ... didn't work, she's attacking the duct now.  Poor duct duck.

Soooooooooo , trying to avoid some very strange neighbor kids.  They haven't been here long but there are indeed strange.  It appears to be safe outside so I'm off.  Until later ....

Peace & Love & Pray for Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment