She's gone from not wanting to walk without Daddy to not wanting to go outside, period. Weirdo! Of course I did not give up so I dragged her along to inspect the happenings outside.
Check out the flowers that are in bloom ... what are they? Someone must know ... maybe bluebells? I'm mostly clueless about these sorts of things but they're pretty and I'm not sneezing!
This is a picture of the beach ... I took Adjuster Dog down there for excitement. She cried so we left. She's scared of water ... well I knew that she was afraid of pools but I thought she might like the beach ... she doesn't. I'm pretty sure we are not related!
When her highness does go outside ... she loves to slither through the long grass. I think that she thinks that she's invisible in long grass. Don't tell her she is NOT invisible; at least I can get her to go outside this way.
So ... that about takes care of that. Thanks for keeping in touch ya'll.
Peace & love and pray for storms!



hi from pam. my texas friend where i am staying says they are Bluebonnets....may be the state flower she says. Sorry no majical advice for Sadie. Stay safe. Rain in Katy but no severe weather.
ReplyDeleteBluebonnets ... I was close, thanks Katy, TX friend! Yep, the storms have all moved out East so TX is safe for awhile!
Delete