So nervous! Haven't blogged in awhile and have NO IDEA what to expect on this trip! We thought that we'd be departing Denver in a snow storm but that didn't happen; very cool!
Philoberto is pumped because one of the companies that we work with/for posted that they are deploying adjusters to areas affected by recent storms (TX, LA, AL). We'll be in TX tomorrow so we'll contact them to update our location. Adjuster Dog is also pumped to be on the road.
This here is a picture of her highness being measured for whatever needs may arise. I think the tape shows 20 inches; I wanted to measure nose to tail but Philoberto was in charge of the tape measure, so she's 20 inches.
Oh ... I also wanted to let you know that it's easy to subscribe to this blog by e-mail. Near the top, under the Title and description is a looooooonnnnngggggg white space with the word "Subscribe" at the end. Just enter your e-mail address and do the verification process (if required) and Shazaamm, you'll get an email as updates are posted. There, wasn't that easy?
To those of you that are following along, we really appreciate you. It's hard being away from our friends and family so this helps us feel like we're in touch. I think I also made it easier for you to post comments so please do so when the spirit moves you!
We'll be staying in a New Mexico State Park tonight and that normally means no cell service. Therefore, we'll bid adieux for today.
Peace & love & pray for storms!

No comments:
Post a Comment