Our first gun show and it happened to be in Dallas ... COOL! We arrived early (as did everyone else) hoping to find ammo before it was all gone. Boy did we find ammo! Also found fun signs, very interesting people (I refrained from taking too many people shots), so I'll share a few of our favs:
These signs were posted in the entrance waiting line. I guess it is obvious that we've never been to a gun show before, otherwise we wouldn't post pictures of signs!
This guy was selling I don't know what ... and he refused to put on the matching hat and pants. Maybe Dennis Long knows what these are?
We liked this sign on the front of this helmet. Mike Brown would appreciate this!
We decided to take Adjuster Dog along (as opposed to letting her be naughty in the unit) and the temp was perfect for a little hanging in the pickup time. When we returned to check on her highness we found a shredded napkin in the passenger floor area. Then I remembered that I left the top of a Jimmie Dean Delight muffin inside that napkin. We checked the back seat and sure enough ... the muffin was there, pretty much untouched. She has her priorities straight, napkins over muffins. Maybe she really is low carb ... when we got home a pork rind blew off my plate and she RAN to scarf it. No bread, only chicharrones ... so cute!
Back to the show ... it was fun checking out all of the guns (we didn't care about the knives) and special collections. Some of the collections were uuber awesome; a lot of WWI and WWI as well as Vietnam uniforms, guns, helmets, etc. Scored ammo for the boys as well as my bro and picked up some 9mm, 38+ and .22 for myself! Glad to finally find some and not see bare shelves! The prices were pretty darn good as well.
Prepping the unit this afternoon for tomorrow's departure. Not sure where we're headed other than North. Therefore, we must sign off for now.
Peace & love and pray for storms!






No comments:
Post a Comment