This is what I'm really talking about; "Food". Again I'm distracted so before I get to explain "Food" ... yes, it's another picture of the Easter tulips ... I'll probably take pics of them until they are no longer photogenic.
Back to "Food" ... what you're seeing is a typical breakfast meal for someone who avoids Dairy and Grains (aka Paleo). Yep, I've been experimenting with Paleo for the past month and I kind of like it. Not because I'm losing weight (ughhh), but because I feel better. Many of you will recall that I can't taste or smell so I came to ask myself why I was eat things that upset mi estomago? Things like fat-free coffee creamer, oatmeal, whole wheat bread (all which I've eaten for years thinking that it's uuber healthy). What I accomplished was an upset belly and some awesome burps (I once won a burping contest in college; I'm very proud of that)!
Today I fried up some bacon, then fried me some shredded sweet potatoes in the bacon grease (I adore sweet potatoes in any form ... except when people slather them in sugar or syrup or marshmallows, then they're just stupid). Some mornings I'll fry an egg along side the sweet potatoes but this morning I remembered that I needed to consume the fruit that came all the way from Thornton, CO so I sliced up an apple. Man, it was good.
By now you are probably asking, "how did I have time or space to shred sweet potatoes while traveling in the unit"? I actually have an answer for once. Philoberto and Anne became super creative and put the food processor to work the day before we left. He loves "riced" cauliflower and I love shredded sweet potatoes. Below please see evidence of shredded sweet potatoes (posing with Easter tulips). They travel nicely in the over-stuffed fridge and they just make me happy.
So, you're probably bored to tears and wondering what the heck this has to do with Adjuster Dog. I don't know, it has nothing to do with the her. Perhaps the Blog is having an identity crisis? Yikes!
Today little Ms. Adjuster Dog slept and slept and slept (we were both bored). She prefers to hang out in the window seat so that she can protect her humans. However, it was too hot in the sun so she slithered down onto the couch and sought coolness under her doggy bed. My camera shutter disturbed her highness or you would have seen a better pic.
We're off to the Dallas area this morning. Have a conference that begins tomorrow and goes through Friday. Hope they have some good stuff lined up! Gotta pack up the unit so peace & love & pray for storms (so we can work instead of attend a conference)!



No comments:
Post a Comment