- For the 2nd weekend in a row I watched Meet The Press. Many of you know that I despise the show; have hated it forever. I think it's because my Dad has always been addicted to news-like talking heads and they just hurt my ears. Phil says I need to call the Judge and let him know of this anomaly. That may or may not happen; I'll prolly call him but can't promise to talk about the show. Although, both weeks were interesting (MLK I have a Dream Speech last week and The Syria crisis this week).
- I watched Joel Osteen for the first time ever this morning. Did you know that it is about 20-25 minutes of no commercials? That was cool. Today's message was about how God does not like sloppiness whether it's in the way we dress, keep our home, work at our careers, etc. I was inspired to clean the house this morning; yet here I am outside blogging.
- It's cold and dreary and foggy here. I confess that I hate dreary days. Stupid dreary days = watching too much TV.
- I desperately need a pedicure. Can't wait to get home cuz I have a certificate waiting for me.
- I don't eat breakfast sort of stuff for breakfast. This morning I had a steak and avocado burrito. It was yummy ... I'm not sorry. On that note, thanks for the Avocado Saver Pam!
![]() |
| Top Side |
![]() |
| Bottom Side |
I'm finished confessing so until later,
Peace and Love and Pray for Storms!


No comments:
Post a Comment