Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labour Day

Hope you all had a fantastic Labor Day Weekend!  Ours was pretty stupid; Philoberto worked, AD and I guarded the campground.  It's really difficult being the campground monitor!  The CG was full this weekend (as anticipated) and at 10:00AM most of the RV's were out.  At five till noon the tent people made an exodus; I had to wait in line to throw out the trash!

Abandoned CG at noon on Labor Day
I was able to snap a few pics during the long weekend; after all what else am I gonna do as the official CG monitor?

Canadian phenom ... guys don't wear shirts!

Dudes playing boccie ball

They played for hours and had a great time together
Philoberto starting a fire on Labor Day evening
It was chilly, dang it!  So we had a fire and Philoberto made chili con carne.  It was really good especially on the cold evening.

Philoberto's chili con carne

AD napping ... great entertainment!

AD showing off her beautiful tail plume
Adjuster Dog has an appointment with a Canadian Vet tomorrow.  She needs a couple of shots to get back into the USA.  Don't know when we get to head there but technically her rabies vaccine is expired.  Hope it goes well and we get home soon.  Until later,

Peace & Love & Pray for Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment