Friday, June 13, 2014

Our Maryland Mini-Cat

Howdy ya'll (people do not talk like that here ... just me).  We keep thinking we'll leave shortly and head to work storms in CO.  But no, nobody is asking us to work in CO (sad).  So this week MD had its own little mini-catastrophe and we're now taking 4-6 new flood claims/day.  This is Phil's dream come true ... no roofs to climb ... just muddy, yucky basements.  

Would you rather measure this?


Or climb this?


Tough decision ... I know.  

It's raining everyday like crazy here.  For the past two days we have returned home in a downpour and I've noticed Sadie staring at me ... just staring.  Strange, I thought, until I looked down and I was squeezing her paw (both days).  Apparently when I'm stressed I squeeze ... she's very patient.  When I released, she went back to sleep.  Her's a good girl.

Adjuster Dog is still loving her job.  After 1.5 years of experience she now knows exactly what to expect regarding inspection times, etc.  She waits while we measure/photograph/listen/talk/listen/listen/listen. Then mama returns to upload photos and take her highness for a walk.  If she plays her cards right, she even gets to eat lunch in the truck.  I know!  What a life!

Her highness recovering after a taxing day

Resting her head on the laptop holder.  She is breathing on someone's phone.
Check out the traffic direction ... kind of unnerving on a busy bridge!

On our way to a claim near Ocean City
Whelp ... that's all we got ... we miss you and love to hear from you!

Peace & Love & Pray for Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment