Thursday, June 19, 2014

Still in MD

I see you Coloradans continue to get thunder and hail storms.  WOW!  At least you're not getting tornados like NE & SD!  We had a great thunderstorm last night during sleeping hours.  Big boomers right over head ... and guess what ... Adjuster Dog is NOT afraid of boomers!  She did raise her head once or twice.  She's a good little doggie!

The MD mini-CAT is over and we haven't received new claims for a few days.  We're scheduled to inspect the remaining properties through Monday ... then who knows?

I managed to get out for a walk one morning so I'll share some of the happenings on the Naval Base.



2 Navy Boats docked at the academy

Naval Academy Bridge in the foreground and Severn River Bridge in background

Found this guy in the middle of the road

This is a view of our office.  When we're not in the field we're here doing computer work.  


Anne's Office

Phil's slice of heaven

Sadie's Office

We drive by this temple regularly so thought we'd share:


Up close and personal

View from I-495 loop around DC

Today is a paper day trying to catch up on files.  This morning Crawford called to ask we could work in MN ASAP.  Can't till we finish our remaining 6 inspections.  We'll see what else this whacky weather brings along.  Stay safe everyone!

Peace & Love & Pray for Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment