Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Update

Well we're still working ... loving this storm (adjuster lingo for job) and learned last night that we'll probably be here until August 6 (one extra week)!  That's great news since we're paid a day rate rather than on a fee schedule.  That doesn't mean that we can lay around and eat bon bons; they have us held to a very rigid production schedule.  Today's goal is to have all of our 37 claims uploaded to the company database and I'm proud to report that we will achieve that goal.  Several folks have been struggling and were called to the principals office yesterday.  Yikes!

Other than work, we really don't have fun info to share.  After we're released we;ll begin touring the area.  Niagara Falls is just 1.5 hours from here so we'll hit that for sure.  Not sure what else but I can guarantee it will be fun!  Adjuster friends Amanda and Trent are parked next door and another adjuster Richard is parked on the other side of us.  The weather has been beautiful this week but we don't get to see it; everyone is tied to their computers inside.  

Adjuster Dog now guards the unit rather than the truck.  She's a good little doggy (other than barking at the neighboring four-footers).  This is an overview shot of Adjuster Dog spotting her first horny toad EVER!  Also included is a close-up shot of the little guy. I guess I'm finished for the day cuz I can't figure out how to type below the images, dammit!

So, until later ... Peace & Love & Pray For Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment