Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Changes Again

The CAT world is constantly changing ... I figure that CAT Adjusters are adrenalin junkies!  It's so cool to see how it all works from the inside; beginning tomorrow I'll get an even better inside view!  I'll be working in the CAT call center for a few days helping them answer the thousands of calls that are still coming in.  Although I despise the telephone, I'll take it for "the team".

Philoberto will be turned loose for a few days on his own; he is briefed as to how the schedule flows and he'll be fine.  Adjuster Dog, however, will be sad that Mama won't be along taking and uploading photos; she'll get over it.

I'd love to share pics but having data issues now.  Still don't know how long we'll be here.  Adjuster Dog has locked the truck doors at least 3 times daily but we each carry a set of keys so we're good.

Gotta go prep for new adventures.

Peace & Love & Pray for storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment