Crappy weather = big office day!
We both accomplished a lot while escaping the outside elements. Even though she is low to the ground, it's almost too windy for Adjuster Dog to go potty outside.
I finally got my TX Adjuster License paperwork sent off in the mail (I've been holding a temporary license since the October training). Twas the fingerprinting drama that was holding it all up but now we should be good to go. This license is good for 2 years and when we get close to 2014 we'll decide if I'll do the work to keep it. If not (as I suspect) we'll just use Phil's license and I'll be his trustworthy assistant. Philoberto is now licensed in TX & FL, he's looking into licensing in other states as well.
Oh, Philoberto reported this morning that our space was invaded by critters during the night. Apparently he heard the commotion, but Adjuster Dog failed to protect us (I didn't hear it either). We can't figure out what kind of critter attacked the premises but it left a big mess at the front door.
Must sign off, Peace & Love & pray for storms!
No comments:
Post a Comment