Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dirty Girl

Today was RV maintenance day; I spruced up the inside while Philoberto work on the outside.  Adjuster Dog doesn't care for the vacuum so she requested to assist with the outside chores.  Fine & good with me!  I checked on her after about 30 minutes to find her rolling in the nasty, dirty dirt; she was acting like a dog and I was so embarrassed!



Couldn't catch a photo  of her rolling in the dirty dirt so you'll have to trust that she did.  THEREFORE, she received her first ever "dry" bath.  Philoberto said it smelled really good, like baby power; her coat is shinier and healthier-looking.  THEREFORE, she is once again welcome in the casa.


We found a Walgreens in Alice, TX (it's the first time Adjuster Dog has been to Alice, TX) so we'll day-trip there this afternoon.  I believe it boasts 19,000 residents so we'll pick up scripts then tour the hood (should take less than 5 minutes).  You never know what you'll find in these tiny South Texas towns; most have drive through convenience stores so it's our little slice of Mexico right here.

Off to Alice ... Peace & Love & Pray for storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment