What do ya'll think about low carb lifestyles? Yes I'm still working to perfect my Texan accent; when in Rome ....
Phil has been interested in low carb foods for several years and I see how limiting carbs works for him. His diet consists of meat & eggs for breakfast, meat & cheese for lunch, meat and salad for dinner. Perhaps the favorite part of his diet is snacking on Chicharrones (he likes plain and I prefer spicy hot).
Today Adjuster Dog got on the low carb band-wagon and consumed her fair share of Chicharrones while I stepped out for a bit. I calmly 'splained to her that doggies don't need to limit their carbs. Furthermore, I 'spained how all the doggies in China would give anything to have her diet of Beneful. She shrugged (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle) and walked away.
Our camp-mates all departed this afternoon and the park is eerily quiet. We had a great time catching up with Patty, Reb, Kathy & Glenn ... hope to see them all again real soon! Philoberto says his training got better today; it's been a gross waste of time up until now.
Today we're basking in 70 degrees and bracing for big rain and wind tomorrow. The wind is noteworthy because it may be a "damaging" wind. Although it's true we would prefer a good flood, we are in the right place if the Dallas/Ft. Worth area happens to sustain mucho hail and wind damage.
Must go prep for the Oscars. Peace & love to ya'll!
I eat low carbs, most coming from fruit and veggies, because I don't usually eat grains. It works really well for me too. Pete has joined me recently and it is great for him too. He still gets his carbs, mainly in the liquid form though.;) Take care.
ReplyDeleteP&M my Paleo (sp) friends. You have become health nuts and we LOVE THAT! Thanks for checking in!
ReplyDelete